What is FLARM?
FLARM is the traffic awareness and collision avoidance technology for General Aviation, light aircraft, and UAVs. With FLARM installed, you are alerted of both traffic and imminent collisions with other aircraft, so you can take action before it is too late.
Over 50,000 manned aircraft and many UAVs are already equipped with FLARM and the number is rapidly increasing. FLARM systems are available from several manufacturers for powered airplanes, helicopters, gliders, and UAVs.
FLARM can be extended with additional features, such as Obstacle databases, IGC approval, and much more.
All features can be purchased in our webshop and then easily downloaded as a license file.
The license file is then put in the FLARM device via USB stick or microSD card and activated immediately.GO TO SHOP
The current firmware version is 7.09, released in November 2022, available here. Every FLARM device has to be updated with the latest firmware version at least once per year, or it will stop operating.
Safety made Easy.
PowerFLARM Fusion is a modern FLARM device for installation in General Aviation aircraft. It is based on the latest PowerFLARM technology and features a novel web app called FLARM Hub.
- Next generation PowerFLARM technology, works worldwide
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- FLARM Hub embedded web app for easy Configuration & Maintenance
- Stream data to ForeFlight, SkyDemon, EasyVFR, and other navigation apps
- Radio diversity and ADS-B/ADS-R/TIS-B/Mode‑S receiver (1090 MHz) for complete coverage
- IGC recording (up to diamonds) with ENL